Advance Drivers Course – SkidCar Most Effective Training Tool
Here is a tool that is effective in training drivers from all kinds of ability, to improve their driving mindset and reaction. You really might think you are a driving god, but trust me, you will feel pretty helpless in this car.
Their slogan “It’s about grip, not slip” is so right. I’ve been racing for a fair amount of time now, but seriously, here is a lesson you will never forget.
Once you have gone through the exercise, you would appreciate the finesse of driving at the limit (in this case without the speed), and when you put the speed back it all feels so easy.
The SKIDCAR SYSTEM® is an advanced driver training solution that teaches drivers to anticipate car control problems before they occur.
With SKIDCAR™, drivers experience exactly how a vehicle will behave in situations that can cause traction loss, including adverse weather, excessive speed, rapid braking or steering errors. But unlike other programs that simply teach reactionary motor skills, SKIDCAR trains drivers to think, maintain control, and avoid trouble ahead of time.
- Controlled driving techniques for use at all vehicle speeds under all road conditions.
- Low-speed training in realistic, high-stress environments, always under complete and fail-safe control of an instructor.
- Portable, affordable and virtually risk-free, with no chemical maintenance (unlike skid pans).
Contact: China Dragon Racing Team, based in Guangdong International Circuit for the Advance Driving Lesson.
- How to drive in snow and Ice (confused.com)
- Careless drivers ‘must retake test’ (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Cell phone records examined in Maine train crash (boston.com)
- Men ‘more prone to bad road habits’ (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- New rule for lorry and bus drivers (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- EU semi-automated driving system – the volkswagen Temporary Autopilot by 2016 for production vehicles (nextbigfuture.com)
- Amtrak train slams into truck in fiery crash (cbc.ca)
- Train, semitrailer crash in Maine, killing trucker (sfgate.com)
- Amtrak Train Hits Truck in Maine; Catches Fire (abcnews.go.com)
- Trucker tried to stop before Maine train collision – The Associated Press (news.google.com)
- Young drivers `not helped at work` (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Drivers ‘cannot help speeding’ (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Drivers want extra training – not fines, poll reveals (telegraph.co.uk)
- John Tropea: Feedback or a reminder of being watched (johntropea.tumblr.com)
- Lorry drivers face re-training (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- What to do when an emergency vehicle approaches! (politics.ie)
- Could road safety training reduce van insurance claims? (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- All-new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 : The Ultimate Performance SUV (prnewswire.com)
- New High-tech Features Boost 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392’s Overall Performance (prnewswire.com)